Answer the questions below on the Fantastic Mr Fox blog.
- Why do you think Mrs Fox was worried about Mr Fox?
- Which one of our values do you think Mr Fox was showing in the paragraph beginning, ‘My darling’? Explain your reasoning.
- Why do you think the farmers chose their hiding places so carefully?
- In what manner did Mr Fox approach the hole? Why do you think he moved in this way?
- Why do you think Mr Fox flattened his body against the ground? How would this help him?
- Do you think the incident would have ended differently if the moon was not shining that night? Explain how.
- How do you think the farmer’s felt when they saw Mr Fox’s tail on the ground?