On Purple Mash you will find writing tasks linked to our topic 'Were the Greeks geeks?'
Throughout the Home Learning period, please complete these tasks to the best of your ability. The children can design and create the writing tasks on Purple Mash, using their computing skills. If they would prefer, they can create a paper copy of the tasks - remember to include all the writing features we have done in Year 3.
The tasks include:
* Retelling the story of Medusa and Athena (narratives)
* Writing your opinion on the story of Medusa (first person writing)
* Write everything you know about the history of the Olympics (informative writing)
* Write everything you know about the Greek Gods and Goddesses
Do you have a favourite God? Tell us why they are the best! (informative writing/ persuasive writing)
* Write everything you know about Greek food... (informative writing)
Remember our trip to Yiannis? Write about it!
*Write a postcard from Greece! What were the best bits about it? (Geography, informative writing)