Tuesday 5th May 2020
L.C: I can evaluate a set of instructions
Remember when you evaluate something, you look at the positives and negatives of it.
First read the instructions below and try to follow them to make your frog
Once you have had a go at following the instructions answer these questions in your books:
1. Were you able to follow the instructions?
2. Which features did these instructions have?
3. What would you improve about these instructions?
After you have answered these questions look at the instructions below
Then answer these questions in your books:
4. Were these instructions easier or harder to follow? Why?
5. Compare the two sets of instructions. What was the same and what was different?