Welcome to our Admissions page, we are so pleased you are looking to join us.
On this page there is lots of information and guidance about the application process. Moving or starting school is often exciting but can be a daunting process for both children and parents, we will work with you to make the process as smooth and happy as possible. Our office team is very knowledgeable about the admission process so if there is a question you cannot find the answer to here please do call us.
We welcome visits throughout the year. We like to arrange individual visits as well as our planned open mornings. Visits offer parents a one to one conversation with a member of SLT as well as the opportunity to see our active, happy school during the day. Please contact the school office on 0115 8440100 to book.
Applying for a school place
Admissions to the school are processed by the Local Authority as part of the You will find guidance about application dates and access to online application forms for primary school places on the links above. Applications can also be to the Council via post or over the phone.
The Published Admissions Number (PAN) for the school is 50 pupils
First admissions for September 2024
For those children who are due to start Reception in September 2024:
- The application round opens on 6th November 2023
- The closing date for applications is 15th January 2024
- The offer date for the September 2024 intake is 16th April 2024 (National Offer Day)
- Admission arrangements policy 2023/24
- Nottingham County Council Catchment Map
- School Admissions Code 2021
- Summer Born Children
Admissions for 2024/25
- Changing school in-year | Nottinghamshire County Council
- If you would like to make an in-year admission to move or change schools, please contact the Local Authority at any point in the year on the link above or on 0300 500 8080.
If your child has been refused a place and you would like to appeal against the decision, please see below further information on making an appeal.
- If your appeal you should submit your appeal within 28 days of being told that your application was unsuccessful.
- Your appeal, once submitted will be forwarded to an Independent Clerk and a date will be agreed for the hearing to take place within the mandatory guidelines. Your appeal should be sent to email@example.com using the form below and you will receive acknowledgement that the appeal has been received, update on the situation and contact details for the appeals clerk who will manage your appeal and keep you informed of progress, date and outcomes. Appeals will be held in line with the DfE’s School Admission Appeals Code (October 2022)
Appeals Timetable 2024/25:
National offer day – 16th April. Appeals to be made within 28 days and all appeals will be heard within 40 days during June and July.
Appeal Form – see separate document
3-4 year olds are welcome at our nursery which runs sessions in the morning and afternoon. To apply for a place please contact the school office.